CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 5, 2007

The Scoop (Rumour Mill)

More on Eto'o to Liverpool? This story is growing legs not sure where it's heading though as he is contracted until 2010 with Barcelona. I hate his attitude, but he definitely is a top striker.

"I watch English football. I like the crowd because it is always close to the pitch and the stadiums are always full."It's not always like that in Spain. We played at Anfield and it was very loud, with lots of different songs. I like that. Football is different in England. It has a place in English hearts."

Chelsea could nab Sevilla manager Juande Ramos for the price of £340,000! I think the ushers at Stamford Bridge get that.

Arsene Wenger fancies his chances at butting a stick in the spokes of long time Liverpool target, Daniel Alves, by enticing him to London instead of Liverpool for £12m. They want to knick Yago Fernandez too.

Germany and Werder Bremen midfielder Thorsten Frings is set to sign with Juventus at the end of this season. I personally think he prefers the Italian ladies.

4 comments:

AdeyKop said...

Eto is class, I ll take him anyday with his attitude before D.Bent. I think he ll stay at Barca tho. I saw Villa last night for Valencia, he is definately not worth the £100M. Sheva and Drogba were most dangerous than him. Guess they can sell him to Chelsea. He is within their price range,

Glendon said...

Eto'o would still cost a BUNCH!

The Gaffer said...

Left to AdeKop there will be no English players at Anfield.

Glendon said...

Heh, we still got Stevie and jamie. I can only hope we score Darren Bent. I really belive he would be a Liverpool great.