CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 2, 2007

What is Right, What is Wrong

I know alot of people will just say that I'm just spitting bullox, but I'm going to say it anyway. Real Madrid are 'Out of Line'. I realize they do this all the time and I shouldn't expect anything else. Well, I actually do. Although I do not know how to say it just yet. I do not want to go on record as calling for 'sanctions' or anything as judgemental as that. Although, I will say I think Real Madrid, being the fine, successful, historic club that they are, should go about their business in a more decorated manner.

I think our readers here understand 'fully and completely' what I'm trying to say. If you didn't know, I'm speaking of the Christiano Ronaldo situation at Manchester United. Now, I will tell you up front that I am no fan of Manchester United, but I am a fan of the Premiership.

I think the Premiership is the finest League in the world (with Spain a very close second...who can argue that with UEFA Cup and Champions League winners originating in the same league?). That is just my opinion though. Anyhow, back to the issue at hand. Real Madrid. One would think with history at hand, they would be the club to sit back and let people come to them at their leisure. No, not these days.

Real Madrid are pulling dirty tactics. Dirty like nobody else. Do not tell me it is a ‘cultural thing’ either. I do not see Barcelona persuing anybody outside the ‘proper’ channels. Real Madrid are unsettleing players across the E.U. That is not right. I do not even think it is an ‘election’ year? That is a shame on them. No club should persue a player, who is obligated, to their squad. In which case, I would consider Christiano Ronaldo 'obligated' to Manchester United at this point in time. Calderon should zip it, as far as I'm concerned. He is useless and a deal-breaker.

1 comments:

The Gaffer said...

Glendawg... don't bother yourself with that club called Real.. what was the last time they won anything? It is very clear that club is not going in the right direction. They are full of cow dung. That is why Madrid and any other Spanish team kicks their arse regularly even with the so called galatico's that they have together. Do you really think if they were winning trophies the best player in the world over the past 10years would have retired while he showed the world he is still on top of his game?? Even Becks is sick of their shit and decided it will be best if I play in the US rather than staying another year in Madrid. They can make all the noise they want about getting Christiano.. I can tell you something right now he is not going there unless something drastic changes like if they get a coach like JoMo which means they will start winning again.
Look at how many coaches they have been through in the past 5 years...

Just ignore them mate... whatever comes from there needs be taken with a grain of salt. After all the noise they made last summer about players they wanted.. which ones did they really get???