Chelsea 1 - 1 Valencia
Man. U. 1 - 2 Roma
This kind of sucks...I have to catch the matches on the wires tonight as "Nouvelle Star" takes precident over Champions League in France! Ugh. Anyhow I see that JoMo is going with John Obi Mikel in the holding midfield role instead of Makalele. I'm not too sure that is a wise move. He's the gaffer though. Joe Cole is on the substitute bench as well. That is good news for Chelsea.
- I read we have a YouTube goal from David Silva! I will post it as soon as it's up.
- Naughty, naughty...Paul Scholes first dibs on the showers for two bookable offences.
- Taddei goal for Roma
- Seems there quite the punch up in Rome just at half-time. FIFA will be involved tomorrow.
- Didier Drogba chips the keeper for a goal
- Wazza breaks his goalless streak...now he's going to bag a bunch in the next few weeks, just watch.
- Vucinic grabs a goal