CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Different State of Mind

I normally would have not put this in its own post but, I think he deserves it. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will be retiring next year. This is one of the 'ultimate' professionals, all around 'Good Guys' in football and I respect this guy. I think he deserves it so, as one of the editors of "Football Roundtable" he gets it...at least from me. Ole has been a fantastic player thoughout the years...even this year after coming back from a long-term injury.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will live in Manchester United history forever and they should treat him as such. Which, it seems, they are. Good for them.

UPDATE: Just for posterity I'll put the 1999 Champions League match winner up for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy!

0 comments: