CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 6, 2007

Carlos Tevez Or Wayne Rooney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkDyZTr3zyw&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkDyZTr3zyw&mode=related&search=


Rafa should get this guy, we have some money, Tevez and Eto for me... Sell Fowler, Sell Bellamy, Strikeforce of Eto, Tevez, Kuyt, Crouch the Ukraine donkey Rafa signed for free.

Wide players, we need Simao on the Left, get rid of Kewell and Gonzalez. keep Pennant since Oye loves him, lol

Right back, Alves and Keep finnan,

I think we should be fine, I have been watch tevez, he reminds me of Rooney, raw talent. and he always wants the ball... Hope Rafa is reading, and the Man U and Chelsea fans are shyting in their pants....

The King is BACK.

2 comments:

Glendon said...

I think Rafa has one eye on Tevez. He obviously had one on Mascherano, which leads to my theory on Tevez. I'm not so sure the coffers are open wide enough for a Eto'o, Tevez, Simão hat-trick.

AdeyKop said...

We might, we just need to sell Garcia, Bellamy, Gonzalez, Dudek, Zenden, for about £15M add the £40M = £55M

Tevez we can land for about £20M, Simao has a £17M clause in his contract, Eto ll like to play with Gerro...£25M = £62M