CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 28, 2007

The Scoop

Tottenham and Arsenal are in a 'war' over Nigel Reo-Coker.

Barcelona are about to launch an expected bid for Frank Lampard.

Yes, this sounds more like it, but I'm still not too sure on where Franck Ribery will be landing this summer. It will definitely not be in Marseilles though. The other day it looked almost certain he will be in Munich, which I thought was a bad decision for his playing career. He'd be better off at Arsenal in my mind. He'd fit the quick style of play over there.

Can Kaka be involved in a Chelsea trade with Hard as Nails, Metrosexual™?

This does not sound like good business to me. Inter want to trade Adriano for Thierry Henry. I think Wenger will tell them to 'get bent'...and I'm not talking about the striker!

Tottenham want to enter another bidding war with Manchester United for Portu-geezer winger Nani. Hmmm, I wonder who will get their man? Not to mention the last thing Tottenham need is another midfield player.

Newcastle want our Peter Crouch. I say NO!

Juan Roman Riquelme will not be staying at Boca Juniors after his loan spell is up. Boca Juniors president Mauricio Macri says, "It's out of our range. His salary is the same that Boca pay for all their team together."

0 comments: