CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 26, 2007

Say It Ain't So, ooo O ooo O

One of the bands I listened to during the 90's, Weezer, has the perfect theme song for this fixture roundup. Click it, open a new window, and read the match report.
USA 3 - 1 Ecuador
The result is not the reason for my sourness though. The goal scorer is. Ugh! Even though it was a Friendly, it is still a good win for the States.
UPDATE: I got da goals for you and as Oye says in the comments...they were beauties.

5 comments:

The Gaffer said...

Yeah... he scored 3 goals and all three were brilliant. So much for dissing Bob Bradley LOL

Glendon said...

Yeah, so much for dissing The Boss. I may live to eat my words. Good on Bob Bradley though.

The Youth Coach said...

Umm... Ecuador? Right, got it...

AdeyKop said...

Was Lampard in the U.S team, the third goal looks a lot like a Lamps net buster

AdeyKop said...

Yea Ecuador???? I think they played with 10 Midfielders and Strikers.. NO defence