CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 5, 2007

World Class and Above...

I was listening to the podcast of World Soccer Daily and they posed this to their audience.

"Would you get rid of Frank Lampard, given the chance?"

I would. I have to agree with Steven Cohen that Michael Essien would score the same amount playing in the same position as Frankie.

Frank is a fantastic player but his price is only going to go down from now onward. His value probably went down this year compared to last year as it is. Unless that boy scored 30 goals this year, he will not increase his valuation around Europe. Let's be serious, he's not going to bag 30 goals.

Personally, I think Michael Essien could play ANY position, including goalkeeper! I do not know, but I suspect he is the passionate player who just wants his boots on the pitch. That is what I like about him. That boy is happy for the minutes he plays, not where those minutes are played. World Class.

0 comments: