CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 7, 2007

The Scoop

Well, I was looking through the the premier French sporting website L'Equipe, to see if there was any ripping of the U20 Brazillian National side and found out that Yaya Toure made a move from Monaco to Barcelona under our Football Round Table noses.
UPDATE: Holy smokes! I should check the French sites more often as I found that Eric Abidal , the French International Defensman, made his move to Barcelona for €15M too. I don't think they took to losing La Liga on the last day of the season too well. I actually would have liked to see Rafa grab that boy.

Oh yeah, Djibril Cisse actually did leave Liverpool for L'OM yesterday, along with Bolo Zenden. No information is available yet on the deal.

1 comments:

The Gaffer said...

Barca will have to move some players. That squad has gotten massive and I think their steal of the summer is Yaya Toure. If he makes the adjustment this upcoming season that team is going to be scary.