CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Uh Oh!

I have to say, I do not like any type of 'legislative' branch of any form of government trying to make new laws. First of all, because most of the time they can prosecute and determine penalties directly from laws that are already on the books. Now, the Premier League want to make a "Tevez Law" I think this is complete rubbish.

It is no fault of ANYONE else in football except themselves (The FA)....PERIOD! End of the story one might think. Noooo, of course not. The problem is that this wasn't properly (whatever that means, although the punishment did not fit the crime in my opinion, in this case) dealt with. I think EVERYBODY knows this. There is No need for any new law. Nothing needs to be 'cleared' up. Please, just enforce the existing laws and make clubs who break them pay a REAL penalty. Do not get me wrong, I've said it before and I'll say it again here, I'm a big fan of West Ham United. Saying that, I still think they should have been fined and docked points. That is the ONLY way it will deter other teams in the future from attempting anything so dubious. The blame lies on them and nobody else besides the guilty party, but they new that when they made the deal.

0 comments: