CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Manchester United's New Gentleman

Manchester United's new recruit, and Gentleman to boot, Anderson, is definitely not afraid to talk about himself. I personally like that in a person. Most do not. Either way, your man Anderson says proudly

"I am called Anderson. Ask me what you want. I have already played in Spain, France, Germany, England. I play for Brazil juniors. I have scored more than 40 goals."

On a similar note, I know a fine artist who fancies himself a male stripper on the side (well not any more, he's a married man now) and he once had this to say...I'll paraphrase this one for you...

"London, Paris, Milan...I've done it all mate!"

Having said that, I suppose we'll have to wait and see what happens on the pitch next season. I mean, good for SAF and his lot...which, unfortunately includes some of the "FootballRoundtable" editors at large! Ugh, can you imagine?

0 comments: