CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

News of the Web


"Fuggedabowdit", would be the headline in the New York Post, but this in the UK Sun and they put it "Ron: I'll quit Utd for Real"

Personally, given the chance, and everybody knows I'm no fan of Manchester United, but to move from England to Spain?

I personally feel that England has the best teams in the world not to mention the most competitive league. On the other hand he's won everything there is to win in England and perhaps he's looking for more accomplishments? Obviously that is up to him, but, my feelings for United aside, I think he owes a debt of gratitude to Sir Alex for his past support? No? Perhaps they will sort all this junk out and he'll still be in the Premiership next year...that is what I want.

0 comments: