CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Day Late and a Dollar Short

Wow! I wish I did the "Live Commentary" during this Turkey vs. Czech Republic match yesterday. I watched it 50 minutes in and thought Czech Republic had the matched locked. I arrived for a Father's Day BBQ at my Uncle Jack's place and found out that the Turks had come back and the score was now 3-2! That is the scoreline that they won by as well! I wish I had DVR'd that muthatrucka now! I'm sure I can DL it on the internet though, so no big deal.

One thing really has to be said publicly, so I'll do it, "JOB WELL DONE, TURKEY!"

I saw the highlights afterwards and it was a pleasure to watch. I smiled the entire time. Whether out of surprise/amazement or pleasure I couldn't tell you (some of my old friends are Turkish...Hey Ozge, Hey Songul!) I have to say that deep down, I think it was from football itself. Sometimes just football itself makes me smile.

0 comments: