CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Players to Watch 2008

Players to Watch in 2008...according to The Sun. Of the picks here, all of my favorites play in Spain. This could be because the Spanish teams actually play their youngsters on the first team with more regularity than the others. I don't watch too much Budesliga, so I could be wrong about that.

  • Giovanni Dos Santos (Barca)
  • Bojan Krkic (Barca)
  • Sergio AgÅ©ero (Atletico Madrid)
  • Carlos Vela (Belongs to Arsenal but on loan with Osasuna)
I think Karim Benzema is going to be a fine player too, especially if he moves to England and get some goals under his belt.

I also think Arsene Wenger has found yet another gem in Carlos Vela. He owns the left side up top playing for Osasuna. It looks as if his loan is up now and he's now back at Arsenal. He's only going to add class to an already top class side. Here is a little clip.

0 comments: